Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog.
   Starting with this post, I'll be blogging about the Washington Redskins through the 2013-2014 football season. I'll be tracking breaking news, their schedule, scores, stats, roster, anything that I think is important and relevant to the Redskins.
   To start, I'll talk about our opening game with our hated rival the Eagles. There is some speculation out there that Vick will be making a comeback this year under former Oregon coach Chip Kelly. But, with RG3 confirmed to be starting in the season opener, there doesn't seem to be much hope for the returning 4-12 Eagles. The Redskins have the advantage not only in quarterback, but in continuity as well. The entirety of the Redskins main cast is returning for the first time this year, while the Eagles have had major staff and player changes.
   Next, my prediction for the 2013 season. The Redskins went 10-6 last year, and though I believe they have improved since last year, as well as having the advantage of continuity that they haven't had in a number of years, I believe that they will repeat their 10-6 season from last year, possibly improving by one game to 11-5. I don't think they could do much better considering their schedule, there are a number of games that seem fairly easy, but the Skins don't always play their best against bad teams. Also they have a few tough games against teams like the Packers and the Broncos., I think they will make it 2 weeks in the playoffs, but I can'tsay they will make it any further.
   Finally my personal prediction for RG3. I believe that he may not run as much as last year, but hat he will avoid injury altogether. After what happened last year, Shanahan will not allow RG3 to be in too many dangerous situations. I expect an increase in passing stats and a slight decrease in rushing stats for RG3, with an overall improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment